|Place of Origin:||Dongguan, China ( Mainland )|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5 UNITS|
|Packaging Details:||Aluminum Case, Sterilization Case|
|Delivery Time:||Within One Week After Receiving 100% Prepayment|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200-300 UNITS / MONTH|
|Product Name:||Small Normal Drill ( For Hand & Foot Surgery )||Properties:||Orthopedic Power Tools|
|Type:||Surgical Power Tools||Materia:||Aluminum|
|Battery:||Ni-MH Battery||Autoclavable:||135 Degree|
|Battery Charged:||110V/220V||Battery Capacity:||800mAh|
|Warranty:||1 Year||Package:||Aluminum Case, Sterilization Case|
orthopedic bone drill,
surgical power drill
Small Orthopaedic Drill,Veterinary Power Tools, Strong Power Orthopedic Electric Drill
Name:Small Drill (For hand &foot surgery)
|Place of Origin:||Dongguan China (Mainland)|
|Properties:||Orthopedic power tools|
|Type||Surgical power tools|
|Instrument classification||Class I|
|Package||Aluminum Case, sterilization case|
|Shipping time||5 days|
1 PC Motor
2 PCS Batteries
1 PC Charger
1 PC Key
2 PCS Separate Sterilize Channel
1 PC Operating Manual
1 PC Guarantee Card
1. Max Rotational Speed: 1200rpm
2. Green Batteries: 7.2V
3. Stepless, Offer Reversing Choice
4. To Clamp Drill Bit for φ 0.6-8mm
5. Host Powerful, Siamese Closed Back Cover
6. Positive and Negative Ratation, smooth operation and stepless speed regulation
7. Environmental protection battery within voltage of 7.2 . No need for sterilization8.
9. Whole Machine Can Be Autoclavable And Sterilized By High Temperature
10. Battery charged suitable for voltage of both 110V and 220V
11. Complete Set: One motor , one key , two batteries , one charger , two separate sterilize channel
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Details: Sterilization case, aluminum case
Lead Time : Within one week after receiving 100% prepayment
Medical electric surgical drills are mainly used in drilling and steel plate screws in trauma surgery. Made of high-strength biomedical aluminum, its perfect ergonomic design, infinitely variable speed, low noise, low vibration and easy to use give the operator and patient a good experience. can be high temperature and high-pressure sterilization, safe and reliable performance reduces the risk of surgery.
1. See if the cobalt battery is sufficient, and check whether the cobalt switch is sensitive.
2. Install the battery of the electric drill, press the switch of the electric drill and see if the electric drill foot starts.
3. Adjust the speed to see if the drill speed can be controlled.
4. Fixed the patient in the operating bed for h, and operated on the operation site.
5. In principle, the vertical operation method should be adopted, and the speed should be controlled from slow to fast.
6. After the inspection, turn off the power switch of the electric drill and take out the battery.
1. When the battery can not be recharged, it must be sent to the Equipment Division for repair immediately.
2. If you find that the speed of the electric drill can not be controlled, you must immediately notify the relevant maintenance personnel of the equipment department to attend the test.
3. If the drill bit is worn, it must be replaced so as not to affect the quality of the operation.
4. Regularly check battery charging and battery adequacy.
5. After each use, the drill and drill must be sterilized.
1. The main engine can withstand 135 C high temperature and 1.6 Mpa high pressure disinfection, and the whole machine can be disinfected.
2. Small and convenient, durable
3. Hollow cup motor, strong power
4. High coaxiality and low noise
5. Stepless speed change of main engine, easy to use
1. We are manufacturer and have our own factory
2. Customized design is avaiable, OEM & ODM are welcomed
3. Best after service: 1year warranty and lifetime service
4. Prefession and Hardworking Team, reply your inquiry in 24 hours;
5. Quality assurance, Traumedtech is a strong enterprise.
The handpiece guarantees for one year, the battery and other fast consumption items guarantee for 3 months.
1.Sterilize temperature ≤ 135 °C , if the temperature is over 135 °C , the motor will be damaged.
2.The battery need to be taken out from the power tool after surgery. Otherwise the small automatic discharge of the electric will make the life of the battery short.
3.The battery cannot be sterilized, it is not autoclavable.
4.The battery space in the handpiece of the tool should not have any water,after sterilization.
5.The dill bit must be washed right after the surgery by purger in order to aviod the blood stick in the dill bit ,then we should make it dry.
Cleaning & sterilization
1. The battery must be removed before it can be sterilized.
2. Cleaning: Battery case can be soaked with gauze or alcohol after scrubbing, safe to keep.
3. Sterilizing: must be sterilized before each use. When sterilizing, the whole machine is placed on the stainless steel mesh frame, and high-pressure sterilization is carried out according to regulations.
4. Do not crash the battery when loading it, otherwise it will damage the battery
Q: Trading company or manufacturer?
A: We're a manufacturing company. Our location is in Dongguan, Guangdong Province, China. 0.5 hours by high-speed train from Shengzhen.
Q: Regions of sales?
A: At present our main overseas markets are Asia, South America and Europe.
Q: Regional Distribution?
A: Yes we are looking for and welcome distribution.
Please contact us for discussion if you are interested to become our distributor.
Q: How long is delivery time?
A: Generally 7-15 days if stock available and 30-45 days if regular production needed.
Depending on order quantity, product type, and other order factors and requirements.
Q: Samples available? Free or extra ?
A: We can accept sample order. With extra charge.
Q: Terms of payment ?
A: T/T,Western Union.
Q: Any OEM service?
A: We can offer OEM service. Products can be made-to-order and with special requirements.
Full name: Traumed Technology Co., Ltd
Address: 5th Floor, Building C, Reyuan Industrial Park, No.28 Qingtang Road, Youganpu Village Fenggang Town, Dongguan City, Guangdong Province, China
Post Code :102605
Website : www.traumedtech.com/en
Contact Person: Mr. Stanley Liu